Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
2 Day Training details
Dr Fabrizio Didonna
How long is the Workshop?
2 days 9.30am - 5.00pm
Who is the Workshop for?
The workshop is open to those who work (or wish to work) with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, and in particular mental health professionals, psychologists, psychiatrists, nurses, clinical social workers, and licensed mental health counsellors including trained MBCT teachers.
Where is the Workshop?
St Lukes Community Centre, 90 Central Street, London, EC1V 8AJ
How many people will be attending this Workshop?
How much does this Workshop cost?
£250 standard fee
Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th October 2020
The program includes:
1. OCD phenomenology, clinical features, and etiology
2. Rationale and cultural and scientific basis of MBCT for OCD
3. Basic tenets and key features of MBCT for OCD
4. Session format and structure of MBCT for OCD
5. Video examples of MBCT for OCD in group or individual settings; and
6. Exercises with participants.
The curriculum integrates didactic, experiential and small group learning and includes static meditations as well as dynamic meditations (e.g. yoga/mindful movements, mindful walking, etc.).
The content and curriculum of each MBCT for OCD class session is explored, using videos of real MBCT for OCD groups, and descriptions of session themes, curricula, and samples of client handouts and practice transcripts.